About KVM TRUST
K Velayudhan Memorial Trust formed on 24th December 1983 with the objective of providing relief and solace to the poor and needy, mainly in Charitable and Education field. The emphasis is on health Education, Welfare of Women, Children and other weaker sections of the society including Disabled, retarded and Discarded as well as higher education in science and technology. K. Velayudhan Memorial Trust was registered under Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act XII of 1955 with Registration Number A/239/87.
Over the years, the trust has earned a reputation for itself by fulfilling the educational aspirations of many and self providing relief through its pioneering activities in educational and charity fields and by running organizations and institutions of international quality. The many educational institutions setup by the trust have become the most preferred choice for the students in the region for their excellent infrastructure and exceptional quality of teaching. The social service organizations run by the trust have brought hope and happiness to many children and families.
The trust is constantly on the lookout for new avenues to channelize its energy and resources addressing newer needs and aspirations of the society and in service of humanity.
Core Values of KVM Group
KVM Trust was formed with the intent of meeting the Corporate Social Responsibility of a more than a century old successful and respected business family.
The Core Values are simple and easily understood and they are:
Establish and manage educational institutions to empower members of society with knowledge required for success in life and to become responsible members of the Society.
Provide service to society through educational institutions for
- the mentally – differently abled and for training teachers for them,
- Training of nurses and paramedicals and Pharmacists
- Providing a livelihood for the differentially enabled in KVM Trust Institutions or
KVM Group will constantly strive to better the highest standards achieved, in our day-to-day work, in our dealing with all our customers, employees and other stakeholders, and in the quality of the education and other services we provide
Vision of the KVM Group Institutions
The Vision for the Group provides direction and focus for all activities of the Group.
The KVM Vision, as espoused by the Director – KVM Trust is as follows:
- Become a nationally known Charitable Organization
- Grow into a Deemed University with broad presence in
– Technical and
– Disability Management areas
Institutions under KVM Trust
I Charitable Institutions
- KVM Integrated Rehabilitation Centre for Addicts
- KVM School for Mentally Challenged.
- KVM Child Care Centre.
II Educational & other Institutions
- K VM College of Nursing
- KV School of Nursing
- KVM Institute of Para Medical Sciences
- KVM College of Special Education
- KVM College of Pharmacy
- KVM College of Science & Technology
- KVM College of Arts and Science
- KVM College of Engineering
- KVM Working Women’s Hostel
- The KVM TRUST is located in the KVM Campus just behind the KVM Hospital at Cherthala on the NH-47.
- 2 Km from KSRTC Bus Station and 2.5 Km from Railway Station.
- The nearest airport is at Cochin (Nedumbassery) which is about 70 km away.
Latitude: 9 (Degree) ; 39 (Minute) ; 56.8002 (Second)
Longitude: 76 (Degree) ; 20 (Minute) ; 26.6964 (Second)