On completion of the course the candidate shall:-
1. Aware of the principle undergoing the organization of a clinical laboratory.
2. Able to do routine and special investigative procedures in medical laboratory practice.
3. Have a good theoretical and practical background to work in the field of Medical Laboratory Technology.
4. Develop knowledge and skill in accordance with the society’s demand in Medical Laboratory Technology.
5. Qualified for official approval as Medical Laboratory Technologist.
6. Able to operate and maintain all equipments used in laboratory practice.
7. Able to establish and manage a clinical or research laboratory.