On completion of the course the students will be able to:
- Assess health status, identify nursing problems, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients that contribute to health of the individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate competency in the skills and techniques.
- Participate with members of the health team in the promotive, preventive & restorative health care delivery system of the country.
- Demonstrate leadership quality and decision making abilities in various institutions.
- Develop basic skills in nursing research.
- Recognize the need for continued learning for personal and professional development. Participate in health planning, implementation and evaluation at different levels of health care system.
- Demonstrate competence in teaching, management interpersonal relation and communication.
- Contribute effectively as a responsible citizen and practice ethical values in their personal and professional life.