|Download Application Form . . . . | . . . . Register Online|
The Master of Science in Nursing program is designed to prepare nurse experts in advanced practice and / or management for leadership in professional nursing practice and patient centred health care delivery. The program broadens the perspective of students by requiring them to take innovative interdisciplinary approaches to resolve health care problems. The program blends nursing theory with advanced practice concepts necessary to successfully work within the structure, culture and mission in a health care organization or educational setting of any size.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Nursing, Critical care Nursing, Oncology Nursing, Neurosciences Nursing, Nephro-Urology Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing, Gastro Enterology Nursing)
- Child Health Nursing
- Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
On completion of the 2 year MSc Nursing programme, the graduates will be able to :
- Apply the concepts, theories & principle of nursing science
- Demonstrate competencies in nursing practice
- Practice as Clinical Nurse Specialist.
- Establish collaborative relationship with the members of other disciplines.
- Assume leadership in various care settings
- Participate in health planning, implementation and evaluation at different levels of health care system.
- Function as effective nurse educators and nurse managers.
- Conduct independent nursing research and utilize the health research findings in nursing practice and education.
- Critically evaluate various educational programmes in nursing.
- Demonstrate interest and positive attitude in continuing education for personal and professional growth.